Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

There's this completely mindless twit, "Frank Carmickle" subscribed to
debian-boot who spams the list with every message he received from it --
including his own automated replies, creating a very nasty feedback loop.

Using software purportedly written by "Marco Paganini", he has generated
over 750 messages to debian-boot in less than 12 hours.

I believe it is morally imperative upon every Debian Developer to pledge to
kill these people should we ever meet them in person.

Here's how you can identify these people should you encounter them:

	"Frank Carmickle" <frankiec@braille.uwo.ca>

	This email account is protected by:
	Active Spam Killer (ASK) V2.5.0 - (C) 2001-2002 by Marco Paganini
	For more information visit http://www.paganini.net/ask

It's nothing personal; it's just for the good of the species.  Like
biological or chemical warfare agents, people this stupid must be destroyed
before they compromise the survival of the human race.

"Frank" us know that:
	This extreme measure was most likely taken in response
	to unsolicited or unwanted e-mail from you. If you were
	attempting to market a commercial product or service to me,
	then please note that I am absolutely not interested in
	it. I take a dim view of any form of UCE, and on principle
	refuse to patronize any business that resorts to this
	tactic.

I think we owe it to Mr. "Carmickle" and his enabler Mr. "Paganini" to
educate them as to what "extreme measures" undertaken in light of our "dim
views" of destructive and anti-social behavior really are -- don't you?

Thanks for your attention.

ObDDA: The sustainability of our mailing lists should be a concern of every
Debian developer.  Please destroy stupid mailbots and educate their
mindless and gullible users every time you encounter them.  If our
list administrators are overwhelmed due to the rampages of knuckle-dragging
australopithicenes like "Frank Carmickle" and "Marco Paganini", we won't
have mailing lists to use anymore.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.