Results of Independent Vote Count

As I was asked to do by Bdale Garbee, I've completed an independant
review of the voting scripts, and have rerun all of them on a
different machine to generate a tally sheet.  I sorted the tally sheet
by md5sum, and diff'd it to the tally sheet posted by the secretary.
There were no differences between my generated tally sheet, and the
final tally sheet posted by the secretary.

Any developer interested in looking at the scripts themselves can do so --
they are all world readable on master.debian.org in the
/org/vote.debian.org/bin directory.  The cron script that calls them all can
be found on master as ~srivasta/vote.cron

--
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org)
The opinions expressed here are my own.