Debian subversion server

A growing number of Debian developers has been using SubVersion as their
version control system instead of the more common CVS. To accomodate
them and to encourage people to try alternatives to CVS we are
introducing a new service: svn.debian.org.

Commit access will be handled through Alioth: if you want to host a
subversion repository on svn.debian.org please register a project
for it on Alioth. Once your project has been approved submit a
support request asking for a repository to be created. Adding someone
to the Alioth project will automatically give him write access to the
repository as well.

There are already a few projects hosted on svn.debian.org; I will
maintain an up-to-date list on http://svn.debian.org/.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>      It is simple to make things.