libdb2-dev needed on master or va (to build slink sendmail)

And I thought giving up Copenhagen (snuff, not the city) was tough...

GLIBC 2.1 breaks dynamic socksification - I've been pretty much
isolated for some time now...   I did find a socksified ssh and
have located a reasonable (for the nonce) smtp gateway ;-}

I'm trying to quickly catch up on the bugs that were opened during
my net outage - but need to build slink sendmail somewhere...

The critical bug (35357) is a trivial change;
in debian/debian.m4 (becomes /usr/share/sendmail.cf/ostype/debian.m4),
change the DONT_BLAME_SENDMAIL line thusly:
define(`confDONT_BLAME_SENDMAIL',`ClassFileInUnsafeDirPath,ForwardFileInGroupWritableDirPath,GroupWritableAliasFile,GroupWritableForwardFileSafe,GroupWritableI
ncludeFileSafe,IncludeFileInGroupWritableDirPath,MapInUnsafeDirPath')dnl
--
Rick Nelson
C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL