Re: Buzz

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 12:14:42PM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> > Only if you donate another 9gb or 18gb drive.  Source is more important
> > since they can be recompiled, binaries are replacable.
> >

> Yes, but compiling buzz will probably only succeed on a buzz system,
> right? Or maybe on rexx.
> So we have to fix this sometime...

We don't have to fix this. This source code is made available for
historical and license reasons, not so some one can install an old
system. The original system was bootstrapped ok, it can still be done
if you know what you are doing.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation