Re: Buzz

Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 07:41:32PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Matt Kern wrote:
> >
> > > Where can I find a copy of the Debian 1.1?
> >
> > archive.debian.org has the source code to it.
                               ^^^^^^

> You think so?
>
> http://archive.debian.org/dists/buzz/buzz/binary is a symlink
> which points nowhere. I have already submitted this as a bug.

I don't want to sound picky but can you please re-read what Jason
said?

buzz only contains one directory named 'source'.  If you need
binaries you need to grab the packages and compile yourself.

Alternatively contact me and I'll insert my 1.1 cd in one of
my cdrom drives accessable through ftp.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall