Re: RFC: Backup of system data

On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 07:57:44PM +0200, Sven Rudolph wrote:
> > 	Large sites practically _have_ to use Amanda, and
> > 	large sites are the ones that are going to
> > 	benefit the most from this (individuals can keep
> > 	that list updated manually relatively easily; I
> > 	currently do that for half a dozen computers).
> Large sites have way more user data than the size of all installed
> Debian programs together. They probably won't care about these 4GB.

	Well, we run 9 servers for one client and are still waiting
	for a budget on a bigger tapedrive. I'd say that's a range
	where you need Amanda and *do* care for 4GB.

--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training