Re: I want to take tkirc Re: Packages up for adoption

On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 05:03:02PM +0200, Frederik Harwath wrote:

> > These packages are still open for addoption.  If you are intersted,
> > drop me a line.
> >   tkirc
> >   mdutils and raidutils (requires somebody with RAID and ability and
> >                          will to reboot his system(s))

> Hi,
> I want to 'adopt' TKIrc.
> Frederik Harwath

  I was under the impression that i already had taken these packages.
However, if you start maintaining tkirc please contact Darren O. Benham
gecko@debian.org about his idea of patching tkirc.

  Martin, i will send my new-maintainer application once i can get my pgp
key on a public key server (havent got a response yet), if it's still ok
for me to adopt these packages.

  -- Aleksi