Re: RFC: Backup of system data

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Tommi Virtanen wrote:

> 	That I would not like to see. Let's make it as
> 	backup-system-agnostic as we can.

No disagreement here; I certainly didn't use the clearest terms possible.
My comment was meant more along the lines of, "let's have it work with
existing backup programs, rather than write our own." Having no large
sites, but liking some level of backup control, the only one I'm fairly
familiar with is tob.

--
Mike Renfro  / Instructor, Basic Engineering Program
931 372-3601 / renfro@tntech.edu