Re: MoCalc licensing terms (fwd)

this is to couple my last message re mocalc
it may clarify anything I've left unclear or misinterpreted :P

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 23:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael E. Corral <as392@detroit.freenet.org>
To: Andrew Dvorak <breakerx@valinor.ssd.k12.wa.us>
Subject: Re: MoCalc licensing terms

Andrew,

When I created mocalc, I put no licensing restrictions on it.
I have no problem putting it under the GPL. If you want to, I give you
permission to put it under the GPL.
The more mocalc users, the better!

Michael Corral: as392@detroit.freenet.org
"I want to die in my sleep, just like my grandfather...
Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."