Re: not using debian as firewall!

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Pall Magnusson wrote:

> hey...someone told me a while ago, that you shouldn't use Debian for a
> firewall?...why is that?..or is that just crap? :)

Pure crap, IMHO.  I've set up 2 firewalls and IP Masquerading boxes
myslef, and I have seen many others.  I'm sitting behind one of them right
now. I've found Debian to be better than any of the other distros for a
firewall.  (Of course, I'm really not a RedHat guy myself.)

Do Svidonia,

Martin Held
heldm@ucs.orst.edu
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.