Re: Cool logo!

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 07:27:01PM -0500, David Welton wrote:
> I said how much I liked this one last time (more than a year ago,
> IIRC), and I'll say it again.  And Ean was nice enough to dig up the
> address:
>
> http://www.novare.net/~ean/debian/

i much prefer the swirl by raul - the "genie's out of the bottle"
allusion appeals to me a great deal. seems entirely appropriate for Free
Software.

also, spirals are cool.

...AND it's the only proposed logo which would make a good tattoo
(according to my partner who has a 3-arm spiral tatt on her shoulder) :-)

craig

--
craig sanders