Re: PROPOSAL: gtk-gnome coordination team

    Jules> A new mailing list, debian-gtk-gnome, which coordinates
    Jules> releases. All maintainers of packages linking to gtk or
    Jules> gnome libraries would be encouraged to subscribe to this
    Jules> list.

If I understand this right, my role in this is to announce
new GTK+ releases and eventually organize times when old
GTK+ 1.1 releases must be removed from the archives and all
packages depending upon the old releases must be recompiled.

Yes?

--
Brought to you by the letters T and K and the number 19.
"It is sad. *Campers* cannot *dance*. Not even a *party*."