Re: libpng & gnome & slink

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Brian Almeida wrote:
>
> > Because the Imlib maintainer (me) has a permanent hold on those packages
> > in dselect >:)
> Me too!!
>
> > Yes. I second this.  RedHat and others have already moved back. Let's not
> > break all imlib and gnome apps :p
> Don't let all users set hold on the older versions and downgrade to
> a working version!

I've uploaded in my account on master (~vincent) a new version of libpng2
that doesn't seem to have the bug, and fools Imlib's configuration
pretending it's libpng-1.0.1.
Can you try to see if it fixes your problem?

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org    Logiciels du soleil: -