Re: What the hell is happening to Debian ? (and FLOSS in general)

29.02.2004 pisze Norbert Tretkowski (tretkowski@inittab.de):

> > I'll be looking at the actual diff later today. It was sent in an
> > email, but because of the poor way this nmu is handled, I don't
> > trust that, and will generate a diff myself.

> Now we have reached "Kindergarten niveau". Let's see what's next...

There is a fundamental problem with the dick size wars: the mental
regress of participants (progressing with time and every sent message)
usually restricts their communication abilities to the embrional level.

Hoping for more extraordinary zygotic experience,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

  If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you
  really make them think they'll hate you.