Re: What the hell is happening to Debian ? (and FLOSS in general)

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> ... They did not followed your method, ok. ...

It's not my method, but the standard method in debian.  Both in policy and
elsewhere.

> like that they did bad work. So maybe now it is time to calm down and
> to start to trust each other to do the right thing.

I'll be looking at the actual diff later today.  It was sent in an email, but
because of the poor way this nmu is handled, I don't trust that, and will
generate a diff myself.