Re: w3m -> standard, lynx -> optional

Petr Baudis <pasky@ucw.cz> writes:
> Actually, it is going to get good caching support in just few days in
> CVS, but I suppose it will take few weeks to hit the releases...  (In
> fact, it is OTOH the thing which frequently makes ELinks "feel a lot
> faster" on slow links, as someone said here. ;-)

I think that was me, but actually I was referring to its speed at
downloading big files that are _not_ in the cache -- and it doesn't just
feel faster, it really _is_ faster that using mozilla or whatever to
download a file (though I suppose that's more likely due to horrid code
in mozilla than anything else).

I do like the quick access to cached pages too though... :-)

-Miles
--
`There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
 Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'