Re: w3m -> standard, lynx -> optional

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 08:04:12PM +0000, James Troup wrote:
> As the lynx maintainer, I've demoted lynx to optional and, with the
> permission of the w3m maintainer, promoted w3m to standard (and some
> library packages it depends on).

Speaking as someone who has absolutely no interest in what some idiot
thinks his web page is supposed to look like, and is rather there to get
what he wants and leave... I prefer lynx.

Links sucks rocks, of course, and w3m, while a little better, looks like
it's trying to reproduce what the page author wanted.

And I'm totally non-interested in that.

--
 Marc Wilson |     I'm free -- and freedom tastes of reality.  --
 msw@cox.net |     The Who