Re: The stable/testing/unstable branches not a solution ?

I think that this discussion should wait until after the release of
sarge. Most particularly, I'd like to see it started by aj and his
appointed helpers. They're the ones who are seeing the release process
most clearly, and as such I think that their insights will be critical
to any discussion of changing the release process in any serious way. If
we could have a sarge post-mortem discussion, initiated by those who
actually have something to say that's backed up by real experience, I
think it'd be very helpful. But until sarge is actually released, I
think focusing on getting it out the door is far more important.

 - David Nusinow