Re: A maze of twisty little python packages, all different

* Henrique de Moraes Holschuh

| The problem is that you need python 2.2 from sid (untested, maybe even that
| is not enough) or python 2.3 for mailman to work.  It simply will NOT work
| well with what we have in woody.  Oh, it will look like it runs, but trust
| me, it is NOT running in a sane state.

I'm not too sure about that.  My guess is that the email module is the
problem, and using the patch I sent to the list, Mailman will have its
own private version of the python email library.

What kinds of errors do you see, else?

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-