Re: Lustre File System Support?

Packaging Lustre has been on my mind for some time (I packaged
intermezzo, but since that never really stabilized, I didn't upload it).
I plan to play w/ it in a bit; if it hasn't been packaged at that
point, I may do it.  At this point, it has a lot more resources being put
into its development than intermezzo ever did, so hopefully when I get
around to playing w/ it it'll be solid..