Re: Debian conference in the US?

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 22:07, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> What are other developers' feelings on the matter these days?

While convenient for american developers, there are rather a number of
non-american developers who will not set foot on American soil, due in
part to the DMCA and (I imagine) the apparent dangers to non-americans
coming into the country.

For those reasons, I am planning to organise Debconf 4 in Vancouver (or
maybe somewhere else, if there's a lot of hate for vancouver) sometime
in the summer of 2004.