Re: "confirmed" tag for the BTS

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 05:42:47AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> There's now a "confirmed" tag for maintainers to use with the BTS. The
> basic idea is that you should use this for bugs that you've looked at,
> understand, and basically agree with, but haven't yet fixed yet. Bugs
> marked "unreproducible" or "moreinfo" generally can't be "confirmed", bugs
> marked "help" could be depending on what sort of help you're asking for.

While we are at it: I'd like to have a tag to mark the bugs I want to
have fixed with the next upload. Most of the time these are either
high severity bugs (not a problem, they are on the top of the list) but
often these are those bugs you can fix with just changing a line but you
forget about them and they stay open for months before you get around to
scan through all open bugs again...

Just an idea.

Thanks for your work

	Torsten