plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

Please explain your reasons for removing the credits and attributions from the reiserfs utilities in violation of our copyright.

You'll note that ReiserFS anticipated the GNU GPL V3 by including clauses that forbid removal of credits in its license, and for a long time I have been telling Stallman that he needs to get V3 of the GPL out the door.

By the way, does Debian support as a matter of principle the decrediting of Stallman and KDE by RedHat? I had really expected this from RedHat, not Debian, when I wrote those clauses.

In the academic world, this is called plagiarism. In the academic world, knowledge is shared but fairly credited. The GPL is born of the academic tradition.

--
Hans