filing bug reports on 2002-10-14 to remove above packages from unstable

Next Monday, I will file reports for `ftp.debian.org' to remove above
mentioned packages from Debian unstable. They all have filed at least
one serious bug report, that they are not installable in the current
unstable distribution.

Dear package maintainer, note that it WON'T help to just wait until
the new python packages move to testing. Your package is the REASON
that they won't move to testing. All package maintainers have been
informed four to five weeks ago, bug reports have been filed three
weeks ago.

Anybody is encouraged to make NMU's for these packages until Monday.

Note, that python-unit and python-4suite were uploaded, but rejected,
so I will not file the reports for these packages beeing worked on.

	Matthias