Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

Le Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 07:02:26PM +0200, Igor Genibel écrivait:
> Hi all,

Hi Igor,

> It provides links for developpers information (buildd, lintian  and  all
> the bugs they are in charge). And for each  package  the  developper  is
> responsible, it provides links on bugs, buildd, excuse, ...
>
> All informations are daily extracted from Sources.gz on each sid branch.
>
> Tell me what you think about it.

It's great ... but it's a pity that we have dozens of such quick & dirty
things and not enough people to create an official one.

Why not help Tollef Fog Heen and Rob Bradford who are working
to setup developer.debian.org which will be a developer portal ?

I'm sure they'd appreciate help.

Cheers,