Woody release notes

As i'm working on the release notes i have issues that need resolving:

Preview available at
http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/release-notes/

1. Port specific details, if you use/maintain a specific port can you
please let me know of any changes/corrections/additions that need to be
made with respect to this port.

2. Split and renamed packages, if you maintain a package that has split
or has renamed please let me know the details so i can add them to the
apropriate sectiosn.

3. General problems/fixes, if there are any other problems let me know.

Thanks!
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk