Re: Package descriptions and making them better

Em Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:33:05 -0400
Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> escreveu:

>   One thing I'd like to get responses to, which is also buried down at
> the bottom of this mail, is the idea of the creation of a
> "debian-proofreading" list which new package descriptions could be
> (manually or automatically?) submitted to for comments.  This might be
> especially helpful to people who don't speak English natively.
isn't debian-l10n-english there for this?

an example I'd give for non-informative descriptions are the 3dwm's:

apt-cache search 3dwm:

3dwm-clock - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-csgclient - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-geoclient - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-pickclient - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-server - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-texclient - A tridimensional workspace manager
3dwm-vncclient - A tridimensional workspace manager
libcelsius - A tridimensional workspace manager
libnobel - A tridimensional workspace manager
libzorn - A tridimensional workspace manager

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |