Re: X authentication and su (Re: changing framebuffer device owner during login)

   One more (last?) minor improvement. Sux now uses nlist and nmerge to
transfer the cookies. I should probably have done so from the start. I
would say that the main advantage is we avoid the DNS lookups that xauth
list and xauth add must be doing. Also, since it's all numbers there's
less risk of running into something that could confuse the 'echo'
command.

   Anyway, you can get the updated version from my web site (I said I
would not post it on this list anymore :-):

   http://fgouget.free.fr/sux/

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/