Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

On Feb 16, Sam Hartman <hartmans@mit.edu> wrote:

 >I believe this is unacceptably long.  Non-us maintainers want their
 >packages tested too; users who are running testing also depend on
 >these packages.
I agree, it's not acceptable to delay moving packages to testing
because some build daemons are slow or broken.
I think a good compromise would be to promote a package to testing when
it has been compiled for at least n (to be determined) architectures.

--
ciao,
Marco