Packages for using kernel 2.4.x with potato

Since it seems noone has already done this: I'll set up an apt-able
archive with _all_ the packages someone might need when upgrading the
kernel to 2.4.x .  I hope I'll have it ready till Tuesday. I plan to
include:

Upgraded packages:
- modutils
- util-linux
- e2fsprogs
- ppp
- pcmcia-cs

New packages:
- kernel sources and perhaps images
- devfsd
- iptables
- reiserfsprogs
- usbview and usbutils
- some ISDN packages
- perhaps linux-ntfs

I'll start with i386. I can also do this for other architectures if
requested.

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi