[ADMIN] Unsubscription problems

Hi there,

A number of people have reported problems with unsubscribing from
various lists, principally debian-user and debian-devel.

We, the listmaster team, believe we have fixed the underlying
problem and you should merrily be able to [un]subscribe as needed.

Please inform us if you aren't but keep in mind that you may
not get a response with 24 hours. Three to four days is the
norm.

Thanks,
Anand

--
Linux.Conf.Au			--		http://linux.conf.au/
17th - 20th January, 		--		Alan Cox, David Miller,