Latest Mandrake

I saw the latest beta of Mandarake last week, and I think it
surpasses Debian in terms of usability. The thing uses GRUB
for bootloading and gnome/kde has been nicely integrated
into their config tools. They use that drakconfig thing (which
looks like a linuxconfig frontend.. correct me if I'm wrong)
that works surprisingly well. Internationalization stuff works
all right everywhere, in gnome or on console flawlessly. I was
going to say "Why don't you use Debian?" but for a long moment I
thought "All right, we suck". What do you think?

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr