job offers

Do we have anything like a job listing on our website? Or is there any other
website listing Debian related jobs? If not how about creating one?

Actually I came to this idea because we are urgently looking for some guys
especially for part time jobs (students etc.) on and with Debian. So the
logical choice to look at would be www.debian.org or www.debian.com or
somesuch. But it appears nothing is available.

I would be interested in creating one but of course that adds to the work we
have waiting here, so I need more guys, so I need the web page more
urgently, ...

Anyway, what do you think? Would it be a good idea to add a webpage with job
offerings?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes