Re: non-US now using package pools

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 01:11:58AM +0000, James Troup <james@nocrew.org> was heard to say:
> > FYI, non-US has been converted to package pools.  Please report any
> > problems with non-US uploads or the non-US archive in general.  The
> > plan is, barring catastrophes, to proceed with implementation on auric
> > as soon as possible (read: days).
>
>   Hallelujiah!
I would like to say the same if there would be a short note in the
annoncement, how to change the sources.list line to get the pool I
want, i.e.

stable:
   <put this into sources.list to get stable distribution>

testing:
   <put this into sources.list to get testing distribution>

unstable:
   <put this into sources.list to get unstable distribution>

Kind regards

       Andreas.