Re: Xalan-J and Regexp

Aaron Brashears wrote:

> Is anyone working on packaging Apache's Xalan-J or Regexp?

I have posted a note to Debian-Java that I might package them in the
future - but this was not an official ITP and I won't be able to do
this within the next for weeks.

> I need to use these for work, so I'd be happy to start
> packaging them if no one has adopted them.

Please go ahead but if possible also package IBM's BSF and some "modules"
for BSF like Rhino from Mozilla. The standard Xerces package is some kind
of limited without BSF.

--
Stefan Gybas