Re: sgml-tools, sgmltools

Hi. I just have found your mail on lists-archives web,
so this maybe late and has been solved, but.

 | but sgmltools (v2 with DocBook) is not found by apt-get : seems not to
 | be listed in Packages file, only sgml-tools (v1, LinuxDoc) is found.

Have you tried: "apt-cache search docbook|grep sgml" ?

Here is my result:
  sgmltools-2 - Second generation SGML text formatting system based on DocBook
  sgml-tools - SGML converters for the linuxdoc DTD only.

Woody may have sgmltools-lite which replaces sgmltools-2 package,
and linuxdoc-tools which replaces sgml-tools.

just FYI.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>