Re: questions about most

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 11:26:37PM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> is most being actively maintained?

Yes. I offered to adopt the package from Adam Heath this summer but I was in
a state of "almost" being done with my NM process since that point.

> The reason i ask is that there's a wishlist bug (#53418) that addresses an
> annoyance i faced as well..

Yes. I actually fixed that bug and a few other things ask part of my NM
process. So yes, its done but I wasn't able to upload it yet.

Literally three days ago I got my accounts on the debian server. I will
upload the package when I get home later tonight with bug 53418 fixed.

--
Mako Hill           <---->           mako@debian.org
Standing up to an evil system is exhilarating. --RMS