Re: ITP Delayed [Re: ITP: jazz++ -- a full sized MIDI sequencer]

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 08:54:10PM +0000, Bradley Bell wrote:
> Have you thought about statically linking the old WxWindows?  Upstream might
> not have a problem with that.

Yes, jazz++ developers sugested it. But would it be possible to put it
into main, then?  It would contain code (the library) with no source
available in debian (It would be free code, though). It seemed to me
that it would have to go to contrib in such a case (please, tell me
if I am wrong).

Of course I could put the library sources in the jazz++ source
package, but that doesn't seem a good idea to me. And WxWindows
upstream might not be happy with that, either (I have not asked).

--- Enrique Robledo Arnuncio <erobledo@ieee.org>
                             <erobledo@die.upm.es>
                             <era@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es> ---