Re: Comments on FHS testsuite run

[gack, apologies for the gross CC]

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 02:35:39AM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> > * Reference 4.7.3-4: /usr/share/misc/termcap missing
> >   Reason: standard uses obsolete filename
> >
> >   This file is actually /etc/termcap
>
> /etc/termcap seems like the obsolete filename to me.

No, because people may need to edit/create termcap entries on a per-system
basis.

Doesn't anybody remember the days when men were men and wrote their own
termcaps?

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                |   "Then how could astronauts walk around