Re: Comments on FHS testsuite run

Wichert Akkerman writes:

> Please also note that the testsuite isn't finished yet, and neither
> is the LSB standard, so it is too early to draw any conclusions as
> to how compliant any distribution will be to the final product.

BTW, I just checked the old version of the LSB test web pages and while
they didn't warn people to not claim compliance, they do refer to
LSB-FHS-2.1-1 as "the latest development release" and it was noted that
(1) the test results weren't believed to be accurate and (2) that there
are issues that would be fixed in FHS.

The updated web page is hopefully clear enough.

- Dan