Re: Books to teach myself 'programming infrastructure'

I didn't mean to flame anyone; apologies to Eray if that's how
it was interpreted. I just don't like info, and I reckon there
are a lot of better formats around that we should be using.

tkinfo makes it bearable, but it's still info underneath.

Hamish