Re: I need a backup device. Anybody got one I can have?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 03:56:15AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I need a backup device
[...]
>  I cannot afford to buy a backup device.

Sure, I've got one you can have.  You'll have to ignore some of its
features, though:

* the array of sensors, miniature lenses, and microphones on it
* the directional antenna that always seems to point to Fort Meade, MD
* the fact that it will bury the needle on any Gauss meter brought within
  20 feet
* the unremovable neon sign for your window that says
  "BURGLARS AND SMACK ADDICTS WELCOME"

--
G. Branden Robinson             |     If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                |     pound of antipasto, would they cancel