Perl 5.6

I've uploaded the latest version of Perl to auric.  It still has some
problems such as:
1. It still uses alternatives instead of being the One True Perl.
2. It doesn't have a binary-indep target since such would be vastly
   easier once we have One True Perl.
3. None of the bugs listed on the bugs pages are fixed.

Currently my build machine is having significant problems.

Is there an i386 machine somewhere that I can use fakeroot to build the
Perl packages?  Trying to get them built here is just way too slow...

Darren
--
<torin@daft.com><http://www.daft.com/~torin/> <torin@debian.org><perl@slut.org>
Darren Stalder/2608 Second Ave, @282/Seattle, WA 98121-1212/USA/+1-206-ELF-LIPZ