Re: Helix debian packages

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 02:24:36PM +0000 , Maurizio Boriani wrote:
> Hi to all,
> 	There are official helix-gnome package for us? If yes, who are

I don't understand. We already package gnome stuff.

> maintainers?

someone from Helix&Debian (sorry, I can't remember names)

> 	Excuse me for my dummy question but if there aren't I'd like to work to
> build them (I'm in list to become maintainer).

Why? helix-gnome debs are at helix and Debian has packaged "plain" ones.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<rmtZzz> The guy may know awk like the back of a dingo, too.