Re: ITP: webmin -- Web based administration tool

i'm the one who is packaging webmin.  My packages are now debugged and ready
to go.  Unfortunately on Saturday, my ISP unceremoniously booted me off.
The only access I have right now is at work from where I can't do an upload.
I've got a new provider and as soon as things stabilize (hopefully only
another day or two)  I will finally upload webmin.

I know a lot of people have been waiting a long time for this and I
apologize for the delays.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@carbonmedia.com>