RE: OpenROCK.Net opensource services disbanding. Looking for peop le to take over services.

> On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 03:37:47PM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> > The openrock.net site will be shedding all opensource
> > related services not related to siteROCKs diagnostic
> software efforts.
>
> Yeah, I heard that all that Open Source / Free Software stuff
> was on the way out.
>
> Time to get your MCSE, Christoph?

C'mon guys -- we should be grateful for the services they were
able to provide.  We don't know what the situation is over there,
and it may no longer be economically feasible for them to provide
us with free stuff. :-\

No need to invoke the hated MCSE!  :-)

-Brent