Re: CVS apt 0.4.0

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 12:00:54AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > I was thinking about the fact that apt-get will want to remove debconf
> > since it's version isn't met anymore :>
>
> Hum. perhaps I should weaken the depend libapt to a recommends. OTOH, I
> think we have an alternate fix alreay..

how about a fix in debconf to cope with 0.4.0, and changing the depends to

yeah, quick, dirty, may have flaws... but Im a dumbass lackey.. (:P James)

and besides, I just thought of this now, and yeah.. sue me.

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

            "Bother," said Pooh, as he was assimilated by the Borg.