Re: CVS apt 0.4.0

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 12:47:44AM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Some of you on this list may be interested in testing the CVS aliencode
> branch.. I just added this command line option:
>
> dit(bf(-t, --target-release, --default-release))
[..]

Very cool Jason!

How, though, would someone brand their little mini-distribution so they
could use it in their preferences?  pin: release helix or something?
Currently I see how to do this with stable/unstable, but it's a hack.
Unless you have a way to brand URI's in sources.list as belonging to a
particular group?

<Knghtbrd> the problem with the GNU coding standards is they ASSUME that
	   everyone in the world uses emacs..  If that were the case, free
           software would die because we would all have wrist problems
	   like RMS by now and no longer be able to code.  ;>