Re: Going through the RC buglist again

On Sun, Apr 30, 2000 at 04:14:49AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Could there be a conventional tag that would cause the bugscanner to
> ignore the RC bug, say [woody] or [unstable] or something? I reported a
> bug recently which I *knew* didn't exist in the version in frozen, and
> thought after sending it that I ought to have tagged it in the title
> somehow.
>
> Or should I just tag such bugs in the title and let people reading
> through the bugscan reports ignore them themselves?

I know I regularly tag such reports with [woody]. As long as it's a seperate
version from the frozen and it's a RC bug, it's almost guarenteed it showed
up in the most recent set of changes, in my experiance.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org

The hell that is supposedly out there could be no worse than
the hell that is sometimes seen in here.